SOLAR POWER COMMERCIAL
High performance – strong technology – the right price is key words for us when we supply our solar Farms
Solar power is the conversion of energy from sunlight into electricity, either directly using photovoltaics (PV) or indirectly using concentrated solar power. Photovoltaic cells convert light into an electric current using the photovoltaic effect. Concentrated solar power systems use lenses or mirrors and solar tracking systems to focus a large area of sunlight to a hot spot, often to drive a steam turbine.
Photovoltaics were initially solely used as a source of electricity for small and medium-sized applications, from the calculator powered by a single solar cell to remote homes powered by an off-grid rooftop PV system. Commercial concentrated solar power plants were first developed in the 1980s. Since then, as the cost of solar electricity has fallen, grid-connected solar PV systems have grown more or less exponentially. Millions of installations and gigawatt-scale photovoltaic power stations continue to be built, with half of new generation capacity being solar in 2021.
As of 2021, solar generates 4% of the world’s electricity, compared to 1% in 2015 when the Paris Agreement to limit climate change was signed. Along with onshore wind, the cheapest levelised cost of electricity is utility-scale solar.
Much more low carbon power, such as solar, is urgently needed to limit climate change, but the International Energy Agency said in 2022 that more effort was needed for grid integration and the mitigation of policy, regulation and financing challenges.
Reduce maintenance and boost efficiency with Nano solar panel coating
- Zero energy-production costs – solar energy doesn’t require any outside supply to work, so the maintenance and energy production costs for such a plant are practically zero. The only cost associated with the use of solar energy is the manufacturing costs and installation of the plant.
On the other hand, with the individual installation of photovoltaic panels on rooftops, the distances are drastically reduced, increasing the efficiency of the electrical system.
- Versatile installation – The easy and simplicity of the installation means that it can be installed almost anywhere, taking advantage of vertical spaces.
- Impact on the environment – The production of solar energy doesn’t generate waste or noise pollution, which is an important aspect to take into account for installations in urban areas.
- Improved security of the power grid – This is an important indirect benefit that has a direct impact on the efficiency of the power grid in the case of the common problems of blackouts and voltage dips.
- Economic savings – The production of clean energy from the sun significantly reduces costs, because it is an inexhaustible source of energy that isn’t subject to market fluctuations or the
- Economic impact, most of the costs of the system come from the installation of the solar panels themselves, which promotes local job creation. The widespread use of these systems therefore promotes job creation and has a positive impact on the economy in the area.
SOLAR POWER PROJECTS With WIVALUX
The establishment of solar projects both on- and off-grid can ensure access to more green energy, more jobs and a stable power supply as long as the plants produce power. This benefits both the climate and the local area.
The lifetime of such installations is with current technology up to 25 years – however, over the period there is a reduced efficiency of the panels – but with a reasonable/short return of investment this does not make the business case not make sense – as there is usually a shorter return on the capital invested.
At the same time you get a green energy source which also means a positive impact on your climate budget.
Technological advances, decreasing costs. For the purpose of ensuring that the solar panels work efficiently and with the lowest possible maintenance requirements, we use a sophisticated Nano coating technology, that increase the efficiency with 20%. With our Nanotechnology, from Germany, you have no maintenance the following 5-8 Years. The technology Improve efficiency is the result of a combination of properties of solar panel coating.
10-year product warranty on the modules as well as a 25-year power guarantee so that the solar cells’ production capacity over the first 10 years can reach a maximum of 10% and over 25 years may decrease by 20%.
Quality and reliability are key words.
WHAT WIVALUX DO
Wivalux have over a period of time been focusing on solar power projects where we are the catalyst from idea to the plant are put in operation
- Plants from 500kw and up
- Both ground and rooftop mounted plants (biggest plant is to be build on the ground level)
- Both on- and off-grid – with the possibility of storage the produced power.
- We ensure the plant designed, production calculation, build and put into operation this together with our local Italian partner – with more than 40 years of experience
- We ensure funding together with our local partner.
- We secure all the equipment implemented according to local requirements and by local labor.
- We ensure high-quality products from Germany and Japan, among others.
- We ensure both commercial and private access to energy-saving facilities for the benefit of both the private economy and the climate
- We ensure a long warranty period solely on the basis of quality products.
- We participate in being a active partner in the operation of the plant together with the local partner.
- We will secure that we are on top on the latest technology in terms of renewable energy.
What we need
- Location – including how much sun there is in the area and thus how many kWh can be produced
- Access to rent land – at market price
- Location – where to set up the plant – rooftop or free standing on the ground
- PPA – price of kwh – and how large a production are needed
- How much production is needed to be generated (offgrid plants).
- Access to a local partner with appetite for such projects.
We can deliver all types of solar panels. We are very familiar with the different technologies and are focusing on the best quality you can get for the specific purpose that you are demanding.
We deliver typically for following setups:
Let us know your demand and we will make a designed solution for you.